Attendees: Chris Laskowski, Fred Lavenberg, Robert Nadal, Charlie Windisch
Zoom meeting was called to order at 7pm.
- The sinkhole that had developed near the reservoir building has been filled in with gravel. The hole resulted from sand that had settled in the old manganese collection tank.
- The heater in the lower house has been repaired, but is nearing the end of it’s life. We will need to pursue a replacement in the near future.
- The dehumidifier in the reservoir house needs to be replaced. The board has told SOS (Simon Operating Systems) to go ahead with the replacement.
- The Mission Communication System between the pump house and the reservoir has been experiencing intermittent outages. The system was just installed this past summer. SOS is working with the supplier to fix it, including a new antenna and a firmware update.
- The main filter for our water supply (greensand filter) and support structure will need to be replaced in 2021. SOS is working with Green Mountain Engineering to determine the best solution and get cost estimates.
- SOS would like to place stakes on each property to mark the location of the shut-off valve (“curb stop” valves) for the winter months. This will save time and effort in the event the valves need to accessed.
- Next meeting: December 22, 2020 at 7pm.
Charlie Windisch, Secretary JFD #1